Thursday, August 17, 2017

Another closet sale update!



Hey! I just added 24 more dresses and 24 pairs of sunglasses to my closet sale!

I promise I'll be posting something other than closet sale updates here sometime soon lol. As you can probably guess by the fact that I've been selling off 99% of my wardrobe, I've had some financial woes lately so I haven't been doing much (read: any) online shopping. Ergo, no wishlist wednesdays or new dresses to share with you guys. Sad face!

I'm thinking about doing some kind of closet challenge to make me feel better about the few things I have left in my closet. Like a 30 piece/30 day remix? Maybe.

Anyway! You can shop the sale right here. The dresses are still $25 a pop and any order of 2 or more dresses ships free. Sunglasses are all $5 each. Go, go, go! :)